The Shop Shirt is a real workhorse—built to survive a full day plus overtime, and so sharp you won't wanna take it off come quittin' time. Featuring two oversized patch pockets with button-through flaps, double-panel front yoke detailing, and a tidy flat hem, this is a masterclass in sophisticated workwear. This brand new British Khaki colorway is versatile and handsome, and it'll gain some fantastic character with each wear and wash.
Boss Duck is a true performance fabric. Taylor Stitch worked around the clock to concoct a uniquely resilient hemp-based blend that's incredibly comfortable and responsibly built. Thanks to a light stonewash, The Shop Shirt has a well-worn look and broken-in feel right out of the box. They stress tested this stuff to the moon and back and have yet to find its breaking point; now it's your turn.
- 12-oz. 54% hemp, 30% recycled polyester, 14% organic cotton, 2% spandex.
- Light stone wash for broken in feel.
- Signature California collar.
- Two over-sized front patch pockets with button through flaps.
- Double panel front yoke detailing.
- Flat hem.
- Matching 4-hole buttons.
- Wash cold and tumble dry low.