NEW! The Mod Cabin Black Pepper Soap has a smooth, ambrosial aroma with notes of black peppercorn, balsam, and bergamot. We use plant extracts, essential oils, and ground black peppercorns to handcraft The Mod Cabin all-natural Black Pepper Soap, and we hot process it the old-fashioned way. The result is a powerful scrubbing bar of soap full of natural glycerin, a skin-loving humectant, that will leave your skin feeling clean and hydrated. Black pepper provides a super heavy grit to exfoliate skin and stimulate circulation. Palm oil-free.
- This bar feels as good as it smells!
- Made with 100% natural ingredients.
- Contains natural glycerin to attract moisture and hydrate skin.
- Black pepper exfoliates skin and stimulates circulation.
- Super heavy grit for a super clean feeling.
- Made with vegetable oils: Olive oil, coconut oil, and castor bean oil.
- Palm Oil Free
- Made in the USA
Available In: Approx. 6 oz. Bar in Compostable Box
The Mod Cabin all-natural soaps are handmade using only vegetable oils and lye, and scented with only pure essential oils. You might ask what sets their soaps apart from store bought soaps. It’s the natural glycerin! Glycerin is a humectant, meaning it attracts moisture to your skin. Glycerin is a natural by-product of the soap making process, and while commercial manufacturers remove the glycerin for use in their more profitable lotions and creams, Mod Cabin's handcrafted soap retains glycerin in each and every bar. You will feel the difference!
- All natural and organic ingredients. Absolutely no parabens, phthalates, or SLS.
- Hand crafted in small batches to ensure quality and consistency.
- Cruelty Free - They only test their products on hairy lumberjacks.