Taylor Stitch has been making shirts for over a decade, and they’re proud of every single piece that bears the Taylor Stitch name. That said, The Jack, for all its simplicity, might just be their magnum opus. Over the years, the style has seen countless iterations, but its core formula—a tailored fit, peerless craftsmanship, and superior materials—is the same as ever. Bottom line: if you want to know what top-shelf shirting feels like, start here.
They don’t mess around when it comes to shirting—this is premium stuff, cut from environmentally friendly organic cotton and Responsibly Built For The Long Haul. they gave this Melange Navy Plaid edition of The Jack a wash, so it’s got a soft, luxurious texture. If it looks amazing, and it feels amazing, it might just be amazing.
- 4-oz. 100% Organic Cotton.
- Washed for a soft hand feel.
- Features their signature Jack button down collar.
- Single rounded chest pocket.
- Double needle felled construction.
- Rounded cuffs.
- Natural buttons.
- Lock Stitched buttons and buttonholes.
- Tailored fit and high armhole.
- No pleats for easy ironing and clean lines.
- Wash cold and tumble dry low.