The folks at Mod Cabin use naturally sourced plant extracts, essential oils, and tree resins to handcraft The Mod Cabin all natural Miner’s Mint Soap, and they hot process it the old fashioned way. The result is a powerful bar of soap full of natural glycerin, a skin loving humectant, that will leave your skin and hair feeling clean and moisturized. A true multi-purpose bar, it’s an excellent hand and body soap, perfect for washing your bodacious beard, and provides superior slip for close shave. The Mod Cabin Miner’s Mint soap has a substantial musky, masculine aroma with hints of refreshing spearmint and sweet, heady bourbon. One of their most popular fragrances, that harkens back to traditional men’s cologne, without the chemicals. Palm oil free.
- Made with 100% natural ingredients.
- Contains natural glycerin for a moisturizing daily hand and body soap.
- Perfect for washing your beard and moisturizing the skin beneath it, while the naturally occurring glycerin conditions your beard.
- Produces a creamy lather and superior glide for a smooth shave.
- Made in Boulder County, USA
- Made with vegetable oils: Olive oil, coconut oil, and castor bean oil. No Palm Oil.
Approx. 6 oz. Bar in Compostable Box
The Mod Cabin all-natural soaps are handmade using only vegetable oils and lye, and scented with only pure essential oils. You might ask what sets their soaps apart from store bought soaps. It’s the natural glycerin! Glycerin is a humectant, meaning it attracts moisture to your skin. Glycerin is a natural by-product of the soap making process, and while commercial manufacturers remove the glycerin for use in their more profitable lotions and creams, Mod Cabin's handcrafted soap retains glycerin in each and every bar. You will feel the difference!
- All natural and organic ingredients. Absolutely no parabens, phthalates, or SLS.
- Hand crafted in small batches to ensure quality and consistency.
- Cruelty Free - They only test their products on hairy lumberjacks.