The folks at Mod Cabin use naturally sourced plant extracts and wild harvested birch tar essential oil to handcraft The Mod Cabin all natural Birch Tar Soap, and they hot process it the old fashioned way. The result is a powerful bar of soap full of natural glycerin, a skin loving humectant, that will leave your skin and hair feeling clean and moisturized. A true multi-purpose bar, it’s an excellent hand and body soap, perfect for washing your bodacious beard, and provides superior slip for close shave. The smoky aroma of our Birch Tar Soap is reminiscent of a campfire with a scent just as comforting; full bodied, no undertones and no subtlety. An incomparable and uncompromising natural scent. Palm oil free.
- Made with 100% natural ingredients.
- Scented with wild harvested, smokey birch tar essential oil. Many people with sensitive or troubled skin find birch tar an effective treatment.
- Contains natural glycerin for a moisturizing daily hand and body soap.
- Perfect for washing your beard and moisturizing the skin beneath it, while the naturally occurring glycerin conditions your beard.
- Produces a creamy lather and superior glide for a smooth shave.
- Made in Boulder County, USA
- Made with vegetable oils: Olive oil, coconut oil, and castor bean oil. No Palm Oil.
Approx. 6 oz. Bar in Compostable Box
The Mod Cabin all-natural soaps are handmade using only vegetable oils and lye, and scented with only pure essential oils. You might ask what sets their soaps apart from store bought soaps. It’s the natural glycerin! Glycerin is a humectant, meaning it attracts moisture to your skin. Glycerin is a natural by-product of the soap making process, and while commercial manufacturers remove the glycerin for use in their more profitable lotions and creams, Mod Cabin's handcrafted soap retains glycerin in each and every bar. You will feel the difference!
Ingredients: saponified olive oil, saponified coconut oil, saponified castor bean oil, wild harvested birch tar
- All natural and organic ingredients. Absolutely no parabens, phthalates, or SLS.
- Hand crafted in small batches to ensure quality and consistency.
- Cruelty Free - They only test their products on hairy lumberjacks.