The folks at Mod Cabin use naturally sourced plant extracts and essential oils to handcraft The Mod Cabin all natural Wild Hunt Soap, and they hot process it the old fashioned way. The result is a powerful bar of soap full of natural glycerin, a skin loving humectant, that will leave your skin and hair feeling clean and moisturized. A true multi-purpose bar, it’s an excellent hand and body soap, perfect for washing your bodacious beard, and provides superior slip for close shave. The Mod Cabin Wild Hunt Soap has an invigorating aroma that starts with a blast of energizing spearmint, then slowly mellows to the warm, citrus scent of bergamot for a balanced, masculine fragrance. Palm oil free.
- Made with 100% natural ingredients.
- Contains natural glycerin for a moisturizing daily hand and body soap.
- Perfect for washing your beard and moisturizing the skin beneath it, while the naturally occurring glycerin conditions your beard.
- Produces a creamy lather and superior glide for a smooth shave.
- Made in Boulder County, USA
- Made with vegetable oils: Olive oil, coconut oil, and castor bean oil. No Palm Oil.
Approx. 6 oz. Bar in Compostable Box
The Mod Cabin all-natural soaps are handmade using only vegetable oils and lye, and scented with only pure essential oils. You might ask what sets their soaps apart from store bought soaps. It’s the natural glycerin! Glycerin is a humectant, meaning it attracts moisture to your skin. Glycerin is a natural by-product of the soap making process, and while commercial manufacturers remove the glycerin for use in their more profitable lotions and creams, Mod Cabin's handcrafted soap retains glycerin in each and every bar. You will feel the difference!
Ingredients: saponified olive oil, saponified coconut oil, saponified castor bean oil, pure essential oils
- All natural and organic ingredients. Absolutely no parabens, phthalates, or SLS.
- Hand crafted in small batches to ensure quality and consistency.
- Cruelty Free - They only test their products on hairy lumberjacks.